Friday, October 21, 2011

Priya Kishore at the Verve Anniversary Bash.

Finally! Forgive me while I'm gushing.

Ever since I started this blog, I have been dying to have a Priya Kishore sighting.

The original fashionista who brought fashion forward and fearlessness to Indian fashion in my opinion, Priya has an inimitable personal style and unerring eye on pieces that speaks of her aesthetic. A shame then, that she keeps such a low profile from the Leger wearing, Birkin trotting, Manish Malhotra draped crowd.

The ivory silk dress with black panel (James Ferreira?) was coupled with fuss free accessories and bright lips. Digging the silhouette and the red lips.

Wish I had better pics showing her hair, yet another sign of her effortless personal style.





Check out Priya's store Bombay Electric, it keeps some of the best designers and fashion that India has to offer, the eclectic mix clearly reflecting her vision.


pics credit
now running

No comments:

Post a Comment