Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wearing the Mens Wear trend - Leelee Sobieski & Kirsten Dunst.

At the 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards, these two ladies stood out for the sartorial choices, for they were real applause worthy.

In an event where supermodels strutted their stuff in gowns from best of designer houses, both Kirsten and Leelee did the unpredictable, they went the men’s wear inspired trend way and worked it!

Leelee wore an all white suit by Adam Kimmel, and signed off the look with punchy red lips and tan booties by Givenchy. I think Leelee rocked this look.

I was almost willing to bet my money that Kirsten would wear Chanel - and did a double take when I first saw the pictures of her arrival. After a number of appearances in the label’s white outfits, she changed it up and wore a Patrik Ervell dark suit with blue lapels and a buttoned down shirt. I loved the knotted hair and red lips , kudos to her stylist.






pics credit
Zimbio

No comments:

Post a Comment