Saturday, May 21, 2011

Its Raining Florals! Hilary Swank.

I'm not over the fabulous floral look Hilary gave us earlier week and she’s totally crushing me with not one, but two great looks.

She wore a nude Issac Mizrahi dress with floral embellishments at the America Cancer Society event. The dress was so season appropriate, it reminded me of all good things summer.

 The footwear choice was a bit off, but with most celebs opting to wear Pre - Fall/ Fall looks off the runway, its great to see someone dressing as per the season.

At the 'Today Sow' Hilary was spotted wearing this floral and lace creation from Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011 (yes, another one) and channelled a summer fresh and happy vibe. She wore Dolce & Gabbana crochet rosette heels to complete the look.

I SIGH. I LOVE. I WANT.



No comments:

Post a Comment