Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wearing LWD - Gwyneth Paltrow.

There are some women in this world who I think are so style gorgeous that they can have their own fashion identity and can manage not to take a single fashion misstep. Case and Point? Gwyneth Paltrow.

I have seen a million photographs of Gwyneth in  neutral dresses with clean lines and no fuss. I have always seen her wear her hair blonde. Never seen her in anything blingy or in dramatic make up or letting it all hang out.

Yet, she manages to look uber stylish and effortlessly chic every time I see a sighting of hers. And she almost always makes the look appear fresh and not give us a sense that we have seen it all before. I think that’s a sign of a true fashionista.

Gwyneth wore a Yigal Azrouel dress in white with statement shoes and looked fabulous.

SIGH.




No comments:

Post a Comment