Monday, April 18, 2011

REAL or COVER? Karishma Kapoor vs. Miley Cyrus.

Karishma Kapoor is on the cover of Indian L'Officiel April edition, wearing the same dress Miley Cyrus wore to The Grammys this year.

The dress was a Roberto Cavalli tiger print gown from Cavalli's Spring 2011 collection. Although its unfair to compare a look worn in real to a photo shoot, I couldn't resist - do you have a favourite.

For me, I did not like this dress on Miley then, I felt it was a bit too dramatic for her age and did not like the excess of extensions.






I don't feel much different about Karishma either - the look seems over styled, she has an overload of hair extensions which I hate, the dress has gold/silver detailing in it so the bling from the neckpiece and cuff were unnecessary. And finally, I think Karishma lacked the oomph/drama required for this dress - on her the wild dress fall flat.

See the dress presented on the Runway - The model seems to have looked the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment